Prefectural Administration of Lakonia
This is to the west of the village Kelefas, opposite Oitylos. The castle was built by the Turks in 1670. From 1685 until 1715, it was held by the Venetians who made improvements to it. The Venetians handed it back to the Turks in 1715.
No audio or video files.
No other files.
There are no more subtopics under the current topic