Temple of Palaiopanagias Glyppias
University of Peloponnisos
Only ruins remain of the Monastery of Palaiopanagias Glyppias,which was abandoned in 1834. It is believed that the monastery has been built on the ruins of the castle of ancient Glyppia. At the entrance of the monastery’s church , which is the only part of the monastery that survives, there is an ancient statue.
No audio or video files.
No other files.
There are no more subtopics under the current topic