Monastery of St. Eleoussa Vlachernas
University of Peloponnisos
On a rock above the village of Vlaherna, once stood the castle of Bezenikou. Inside the castle, was the Monastery of St. Eleoussa that was build around 1300. Today, the monastery is abandoned and the only part that remains of it is the main church. This church is dedicated to Virgin Mary and celebrates on August 15. The church is accessed through an old staircase made of stone and the view from up there is beautiful.
No audio or video files.
No other files.
There are no more subtopics under the current topic