21 September 2020 SITE MAP CONTACT LINKS

Search for Advanced search

26/02/2008

Library of Dimitsana

Under Construction

The Library of Dimitsana was founded in 1764 by the monks Gerasimos Gounas and Agapios Leonardos. Housed in the neoclassical building of the old Primary School are 15.000 volumes of books, handwritten codes, old printed books of the 16th century and rich historical records. The visitor can admire folk art and an archaeological collection, documents from the revolution of 1821 and a shrine with the bones of Paleon Patron Germanos. Today the left side of the building houses the Primary School of Dimitsana.

print preview

Audio-Video files
No audio or video files.

Useful links
Library of Dimitsana
Public Lilbrary of Dimitsana and Museum of The Hellenic School of Dimitsana
Library of Dimitsana - website of Dimitsana


Other files
No other files.

Region's Anouncements