06 April 2020 SITE MAP CONTACT LINKS

Search for Advanced search

16/05/2008

Agias Kyriakis Church

Municipality of Argos

It is at 18 Theatrou str. It was built by Epaminondas and Kalliopi Kalliarchi in 1903 and it was renovated in 1963.

print preview

Audio-Video files
No audio or video files.

Useful links
No links.

Other files
No other files.

Region's Anouncements