05/02/2008
Temple of Palaiopanagias Glyppias

University of Peloponnisos

Only ruins remain of the Monastery of Palaiopanagias Glyppias,which was abandoned in 1834. It is believed that the monastery has been built on the ruins of the castle of ancient Glyppia. At the entrance of the monastery’s church , which is the only part of the monastery that survives, there is an ancient statue.


Audio-Video files
No audio or video files.

Other files
No other files.