05/02/2008
Monastery of Agia Triada Meligous (St. Trinity of Meligous)

University of Peloponnisos

Of this abandoned monastery, only the main church survives which has important murals from the 18th century. The architecture of the church is remarkable, since the tall dome, which leans on only 4 pillars, seems to float around. The monastery was abandoned in 1834. The church celebrates on the day of the Holy Spirit.


Audio-Video files
No audio or video files.

Other files
No other files.