Districts and Settlements of the Municipality of Dimitsana
University of Peloponnisos
* Population: 1337 people
* (Census 2001)
The historic Municipality of Dimitsana in the northwestern part of Arcadia, based in Dimitsana, was the spiritual ark of the Peloponnese during the Turkish occupation. To the southwest it borders the municipality of Iraia and the prefecture of Ilia, to the east the municipalities of Falanthos and Vytina, to the north the municipality of Trikolones and northwest the municipality of Gortynia. Administration consists of 7 Municipal departments and 13 villages.
- M.d Dimitsana (Dimitsana, Karkalou, Moni Aimyalon-philosofou, Paleohori)
- M.d Zatounis (Zatouna, Vlongos, Markos)
- M.d Zygovistiou (Zygovisti)
- M.d Melissopetras (Melissopetra)
- M.d Panagias (Panagia)
- M.d Radou (Rados), and
- M.d Rizospilias (Rizospilia, Lower Rizospilia).
Zip Code: 22 007